Compression garments are essential in post- surgical treatments. The following benefits have been shown in cases of patients who have used the product in their treatments.
- Helps to eliminate body fluids, caused by the inflammation incurred in surgery or by edemas
- Reduces risk of fluid pockets in specific areas. Increases blood circulation
- Contributes proper skin adhesion
- Prevents wound contamination
- Reduces bruising
- Reduces pain and improves scarring of skin
- Improves comfort during healing process
Our garments are designed to provide comfort whenever you use them. Some of our benefits are:
- Freshness, delicateness and protection for your skin, thanks to the innerlining with Lycra.
- Combination of design and lumbar support materials to maintain a good posture.
- Viveltex material, an unique and original combination of components by Delie, provides moisture, nourishment and hidration to the skin. These components are released upon contact with the skin.
- Several adjustment mechanisms and perineal coverage options.
Browse by Surgery:
Benefits for Medical Practices & Hospitals – Lower patient complication risks associated with wound care and inflammation for longer periods of time than expected. Higher probability to ensure patients results; compression garments help control and maintain aesthetic results over time.
High Quality: Our fabrics are designed by Vilveltex, a unique technology that provides nutrients, hydration, and skin nourishment. Some active ingredients include: Vitamin E, Gongko Biloba, sea weed and Cosmacol Emi.
Delie fabrics are designed with a patented technology called Viveltex, which provides nutrients, hydration and nourishment.
Viveltex has micro-encapsulated active ingredients that provide care and body comfort with various moisturizing benefits, and which last up to 20 washes.
- Highly moisturizing properties.
- Regulates the level of fat that the skin loses over time and prevents deterioration.
- Improves lymphatic and blood circulation.
- Promotes tissue regeneration and activates cellular metabolism while re-mineralizing, hydrating, purifying and nourishing. They improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- It is known for its ability to produce and regenerate skin collagen.
- It stimulates microcirculation.
- It is also known for its reaffirming, revitalizing and oxygenating properties.
It is known for its antioxidant properties and has been shown to significantly help reduce scars caused by wounds and minimizes the appearance of stretch marks on the skin.